Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tired Day

Its was a tired day
i 3 am wake up
then start play game
play until 12 afternoon
then cycle go mum office eat lunch
its was a delicious lunch
XD
haiz
guys
no ppl teman me play game
its the last day i play game
my brother no come play with me
stupid andy leow
hate u kao kao
u damn jesus christ
haiz
this afternoon
is a most boring afternoon in my life
i was so tired
and ntg to do
so i go paly with my dog
my dog bite my hand
the worse day
haha
today drink milk
then go toilet for 30 mins
no come out
zz
wth
aiks
its 11.58 now
is goin to over
over.....
haiz
damn sleepy
gudnitez guys
miss u all and love u all
hope fast fast skul reopen
so i can go skul XD
haha
k lo
gudnight
miss all and love all
The End Of 27 Dicember

No comments:

Post a Comment