Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why...Why My Life Should Like That

Guys..
Tell Me Why..
Why should i suffer?
Why should i always be alone?
Why everyone like to betray me?
use me?
am i that stupid?
Why?
Tell Me..
Please tell me..
Am i too Kind?
Too Loyal?
Too Selfish?
Too Nice?
IS IT?


No one to trust now..
Every smile is Fake..
Behind every laugh..
There is A plan..
A plan to use me..
A plan to betray me..
A plan to PLAY ME..
Am i That nice to Laugh with?
So you all Can Betray Or Use me?
Am I?


Am i Too Kind?
To help Everyone that in trouble?
Am My face is Too Thick?
To Laugh No matter What Happen?
Is It?
Tell Me..
TELL ME..


Am i Too Selfish?
Even I know That you all Use me..
I still Willing to Help you All..
Is It that Fun?
To Play me?
To Use Me?
IS IT?
TELL ME!


Why..
Why..
WHY!
Why You All Never Think About Other People Feeling?
WHY!
Is It Because You all never been USED?
never been BETRAYED?
IS IT?



So Gosh..
I beg You All.
Never Play me..
Never Betray me..
Im A Good Friend..
But a BAD enemy..
Treat me nice..
Ill treat you Nice too..
Betray me..
Or use me..
Beware of Late Time..
Something Will Happen To you..
Something Terrible..
My self too..
Cant Imagine..
What will i Do..
If i Get Mad or Angry..
SO
remember this..
Im A Good Friend..
But Not a Good Enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment