Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Wow..

why..
tell me..
why you never think..
never think of me..
always do ur own decision..
=P
my friend call me upload this sentences wor
haiz..
what is my dream princess doin??
damn miss her!
everyday..
i wish i could say..
the 3 words to her..



haiz..
so boring today!
hey what you guys doin?
i have ntg to do..
im waitting her to online..
but she dint..
she so cold blood~
haha..
=P
nvm~
as long as she still in..
my msn chat log..
^^..



wei..
next tuesday plan!
is ok already..
i arranged it nicely..
so we are goin popular at 4.05..
thats deal!
so hope wont see dou YOU and ur friend XD



thats all for today..
just no mood..
still sick..
almost recover le..
so my friend no need worry me..
XD
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment