Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry if i Hurt you..sorry


today so boring
at tuition there
someone duwan talk to me
ok fine
as you wish
i wont talk to you anymore
ANYMORE
i hope you dont see this
cause i really cannot tahan d
now i only know
im just a thing
a does'nt exist thing
fine
now i know that my value
to you is that low
ok fine
i wont talk to you or kacau you anymore
so you may have ur happy live without my disturbing
im sorry if you angry me or what
cause i really dont give a damn
i cannot tolerant anymore
so you just have ur happy live
and relation end
i really duwan to tolerant anymore
i really do..
i just think that im a stupid dumb
who just funny around
but no ones laugh
only me laugh
so i may just walk away from ur life
dont disturb you

No comments:

Post a Comment