Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dont Bother

From Tze Yang:


yeah
i finally know about it
i finally know im a 小丑
like my friend secret boy
is truth
everytime
everything
not you tell me
is other tell me
is good
i been dunno how many hand
haha
good
sorry
i need time to cooldown
im just worthless
i know
im good to bully
good to lies
so you guys just mix around with me just for play
and this time im seriously type this post
this is no longer misunderstanding
see that KOYAKOKA?
i knew you all see
and hope see this
i wont see you all
talk with you all
or chit chat with you all
dont even hope talk to me
now im lower patiences
and i have no patiences soon
but i will accompany you to walk back
so dont worry
now im not having cold-war
this is no longer cold war
and dont ever
tell me any secret
keep ur secret with ur koyakoka
and you guys
remember
dont ever say anything about me at school again
wan tell
then tell whole school
now i dont bother anymore
i dont have privacy
dont have self-estem
so im not longer bother about anything
Dont Try To Talk To Me
I Might Not Talk To You
Dont pretend infront of me
dont smile infront of me
cause
Betray behind me
backstab me


No wonder my friend say
someday you will know what mask mean
and this the day
i finally know
the meaning of mask



To:Shit Gang Noob Rawuing^

1 comment:

  1. dun b angry if we did wrong anythg
    b happy ^^
    =]
    =)
    xD
    :)
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete