Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Story End..

im sorry
the story needed to be end now
i called you few times
you dint give any reaction
i wan to tell you sumthing
you seems not interested
i wan you to notice me
you seems does'nt care about it
i wan to tell you i love you
you seems like playing
i wan to share my happiness
you seems does'nt wan it to
when i ended the story
its end
its totally end
there will nothing left
to be continue
i tried so hard
to make you notice me
to make you happy
but
everytime you just seems cold-blooded
so now i need to change
everything is up-righted
if you wan to be more cold
i will be more cold-blooded than you
if you duwan to notice me
ill never see you and mention about you again
if you dont ever wan to love me
tell me
and i swear
i next birth after i death
i will remember
not to love you
not to know you
if you wan to fool me
ill fool you even bad
even worst
i can do things that you cant imagine
so please
dont make my patience below the level
if its below the level
everything is END
so be careful
before you make any changes
cause any changes
will cost a big trouble
dont say i never remind you
i had remind you million's time
and im tired of it
sick of it
be careful
of me
the wild animal
i really can do things that you cant even imagine
not only cant imagine
i think your whole life
also dunno why ill did that
why i change to a person like that
let me tell you the reason
everything is because of you
so chill
dont worry
my patience are quite high
but after the incident
my patience are quite low now
dont make it more low
if you do
then im sorry to tell you
ill become a monster
sorry
=StoRy End=
but you no need to worry
its not you
but you have break some of the rules
i might become another person because of you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment