Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Monday, August 3, 2009

对不起,我办不到,Sorry I Cant

你不要我担心你?
You Want Me Not To Worry You?
对不起,我办不到
Sorry,i cant do it
你不要我为你牺牲?
you want me not to sacrifice for you?
对不起,我更办不到
sorry,i really cant do it
原因很简单
the reason is easy
因为你就是我
全部
because you are my everything
我永远相信你
i always believe you
无论发生
什么事
no matter what happens
我都会永远
身边支持你
i will always be by ur side and support you

不要对我说对不起
dont say sorry to me
因为我没有资格接受你道歉
because im not good enough to accept ur sorry

不要阻止我忍让你
dont ever stop me to tolerate you
我习惯了
tolerate you had already be a part of my life
因为我爱你
because i love you
我不能生气你
i could'nt angry you
对不起
Sorry
我就是不能生气你
i just cant angry you

if u feel like leaving..

im not gonna make u stop..

but soon u will Realise

u can run u can hide but

u cant escape my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment