Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Forgive me=)

forgive me xD
i nowsaday like 万绮雯 alot!!!
muahahha
sorry lor guys
come in my blog to see one
please tolerate with me xD
now my pressure is 100% gone
about love love thing
100% gone
i finally can put it down
and study hardly as much as i can
i tomorrow -Monday
start studying
imma boring about sleeping or watching movie
lol~
will boring tau
so now start studying lor
studying made my mood get better
espiacially science, mathematic geo sej
haha
other not that nice to made my mood up
btw
thanks for koon kit and joseph
help me alot with this forgetting things
both of this friend
what to say?
same name
i mean 1st word in chinese
same roll sitting
sit damn near
infront and beside only
summore we share everything
muahaha
so i find them to release this love thing
finally
as god dont disappointed hardworking people
i finally put it down
xD
not bad not bad
now now
i gila 万绮雯 only
i dont think about others thing
only 万绮雯
yay
very happy now xD
now waitting PMR over
i waited you so long PMR
you walk freaking SLOW!
WHY?
fast fast come
fast fast go
then result fast fast out
then we fast fast die
xD
can fast fast enjoy our lifetime
yahoooo~
yay
guys guys
be happy
although i luv 万绮雯
alot~
but i wont forgot to study
i take my idol as my supporter xD
so i can study hard hard
then PMR get nice result
then i everyday see her movie also can
muahaha
luv to see her movie
she so sexy~~
XD XD
so no cure lorrr
i luv 万绮雯 alot!
guys
its time to be ending
last post
until PMR over
then my blog will be alive again
now let it dead 1st
let me kill this blog
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment