Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank You

today
the 10-9-09
the best day ever
im happy for quite some time
after that
im totally down
im very not happy with it
never mind
she dont give a chance to her self
i understand
she scare
she even scare i like others girl
good to scare that
i've told her million or billion times
i will be faithful to her
she still not that trust me
so fine..
i will be alone







Its Alright
im okay
just give both of us some time
time will judge us



i really dont hope
this can happen
but it happens
very good..
i think
both
of us
needs
some times
to cool down..
i really scare of you
you never trust me
at last i knew it..
im the only stubborn person
the selfish and foolish person
who never get to know
that the girl he love
are hard to trust him
thanks for ur lesson..






really thanks..
i Hurt Enough
The More I love you
The More you Hurt me
Why?
why you never give a chance to urself?
dont tell me the answer
just keep it with urself
You every time say
i treat you cold
do you ever think?
who treat me cold 1st?
who ignore me 1st?
what you want me to do?
now i rather sit further or not same class with you
cause i get hurt too much
i duwan get anymore
all i sacrifice
and my payback is like that


i dont want to do this..
i really dont want
thanks for making me to do this decision





Sorry
I love You
Rachel..
I love you More Than Any thing
but you keep hurt me
i really scare of you now..
forgive for my escaping=(

No comments:

Post a Comment