Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~~

yay
today early wake up lo
6am wake up d
wait brother go camaron highlands
then
play the game
wahaha
sei lestar
put me aeroplane again nia
damn unhappy
zz
nvm nvm
i forgive him cause he is my buddy
are u all treat me as a buddy?
if u all does
i will treat u will as a buddy TOO
dont worry
got problem find me
i will try to help u solve it
XDXD
haiz
today morning go eat BAN MEE
very tasty
yumee
haha
i like to eat BAN MEE cause
its was very special
and tasty
and spicy
haha
aiyo
guys
y u all no online geh?
make me so boring and lonely
haiz
haha
nvm nvm
skul goin reopen
are u all get ready?
when skul reopen
is the time to
ROCK THE SKUL!!!!!
wahaha
rock the skul means
go skul and study hard
not take a radio go skul and rock
u are wrong!!
for me
4 more mins christmas end
ok la
i say last 1 time
Merry Christmas to u all my fellow
and lovely kindly fren!
i will keep miss u all and love u all
wahaha
did u all have a wish?
i had a wish this year
is hope that all the ppl i know will
forever HAPPY
and free from suffering
that's all i hope
ok
3 mins more
ok guys
gudnitez
love u all and miss u all
MERRY CHRISTMAS
The End Of 25 Dicember

No comments:

Post a Comment