Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Xmas to all my lovely fren

1st i would like to say Merry Xmas
to all my fren gor jie and mui
haha
quite a happy day to everyone huh
lol
Christmas seem very HOT to everyone
all ppl waitting Christmas Eve LOL
haha
me too
im waitting too
so i can play my bro laptop
yahoo
its time to Pawn Bunch Of Noob
hope my fren Andy Yong also join us
but fight us
so i can pawn him
as many as i can
i damn hope that
yeah baby
wahaha
today morning
wat the man
i wake so early
10aM
haha
its early to me XD
i hope tmr can 7aM wake up
to start game
until midnight
Aiyo natalie arh
mana u?
plz reply any of my msg
cause me and my fren are waitting
dont make me so worry
XD
My freN worry too xD
haiz
wat la boring holiday
i finish my painting of my house gate
its is a beautifull coulour
Dark + Light GreeN
still got flawer
haha
XD
haizzzz
fast fast skul reopen le
bring me out of this boring house
XD
skul reopen
i will study hard
i swear!
so i would get Many A's for PMR
if i get many A's For PMR
i could requested from my mother wat eva i wan
XD
so plz help me god
save me
i love u god
haha
i have no idea to write
haha
cause my day is boring
so my diary as a blog would be very boring too
haha
its all for today
i damn sleepy
so wan fast fast sleep
wake up tmr can play game
wahaha
goodnight everyone
love you all and miss you all
Love Christmas everyone!!
have a sweat and happy Dream
like me!
and hope u all cheerful always
dont Always look sad
its not good for body XD
okay guys
Goodnight~~
Love You All And Miss You All
Bye
The End Of 24 Dicember

1 comment:

  1. wei...
    link me leh!!!

    http://melissakeepr.blogspot.com/

    if dunno i teach u ok???
    juz comment on my chat box...

    ReplyDelete