Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

TODAY LATE!!!!!

o jesus crap
haha
late to write blog
haha
is not my fault
my sister fault!
she call me go watch movie
haha
nvm
love my family so much
i do love someone very much too
even she go vacation
but i still miss her and love her alot
even i know she dont like me
but i will still continue my way to it
hehe
she will be right back maybe 4 or 5 days more
i do miss her much
o jesus
someone save me!!!!
my fren,andy
not andy yong
other andy
he damn miss a person too
he cant get rid of it
wahaha
everybody blame me lo
say my fault becoz i let he see the photo
holy jesus man
haha
today's dinner
wahaha
mum cook my favourite food
keke
love mum !!!
aiya
cre8 blog so long
dint thx a person
thank you lovely vivian jie
thx for teaching me about how to cre8 blog
thx ya
thats all for today
wan gaogao zhuu ady wahaha
gudnites all my dear fren
love u all and miss u all

No comments:

Post a Comment