Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy today!eat TANG YUAN!

wow
today morning i 5am wake up le
help mum make tanyuan
wahahaha
its a happiest thing today
i make many kind of shapes
like:house,CACING..and more
wahaha
who ever view my blog..
hope u all got eat tangyuan le
cause tangyuan bring a scene to us
for our grand grand parents
they were suffering in winter
so they cook tangyuan as a sign!
so who ever know this
pls eat tangyuan during this festival!
only 1 day~~~
aiya
talk too much nonsense
its 11 olock now
and im writting a blog about TANGYUAN
zz
soli lo
wat u all guys being this whole holiday?
did not go for vacation?
like me stupid stupid stay home?
actually
stay at home also nice lo
no need go vacation waste money
and if free can clean the house
wahaha
i enjoy my cleaning
and i recolour my house too
now my house so beautifull
if got time
u guys can come my house and play
i bring u guys go play basketball
badminton and swimming
nevermind if u guys not free
i play with my dog
wahaha
sien~~~
this is the most BORING holiday that i ever had
the end of 21dicember
GUDNITEZ all my fellow
miss u all and love u all xD

No comments:

Post a Comment