Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Monday, April 27, 2009

SeCret~

wow..
now only i know...
i keep alot of secret...
but...
one secret i will keep forever...
i will not tell anyone...
until the day im dead...
until the day i disappear...
the secret ...
is...
3 word, 8 letters,1 meaning~
most of the people know...
so i no need mention alot...
HAHA...
no one will ever know
that i like who...
XDXD...
hey come on...
chill!!!!!!
LOL...
sigh...
too sad...
too sad...
betrayer!
once im growth up..
im sure that i will be a
MURDERER!
I SWEAR!
I WILL MURDERER YOU!
sigh...
i wont so stupid...
i wont become a murderer...
i will become a lawyer^^
as my family call me to do so...
once im a lawyer....
its impossible i will become a lawyer....
T.T
i will try
to fullfill my goal!
i will not
become a coward
once more time!
i WILL
WILL SUCCESS!
For all My Lovely Best Fellow Friend...
Remember This~
Don't walk infront of me I may not follow,
Don't walk behind of me I may not lead ,
Just walk beside me and be my Friend.
Once my Friend..
You are Always My Lovely Friends..

好朋友是自己在外头找回来的亲人

Best Friend is relative that was found by our own at somewhere.. ``


A friend is just not someone
To whom you say "Hello"

A friend is a tender shoulder
On which to softly cry
A well to pour your troubles down
And raise your spirits high

A friend is a hand to pull you up
From darkness and despair...
When all your other "so called" friends
Have helped to put you there


A true friend is an ally
Who can't be moved or bought
A voice to keep your name alive
When others have forgot

But most of all a friend has a true heart
For from the hearts of friends
There comes the greatest love of all!

[[A Friend Is Always Special
Because Friends Love You
Just Because You're You!]]


I LOVE MY FRIENDS !!!

Friends are friends forever together 'till the end.
You promised me that you would always be my friend.
One day something changed I'm not sure what it was.
I lost you on that day and the reason was because
it was a late dark night and we had a stupid fight.
And for some reason, I don't know why, we couldn't make it right.
We went our separate ways.
This went on for days and days.
I made new friends and you made yours,
but that hole in my heart could not be filled for that hole was only yours.
Times got really tough,
my road of life was, oh, so rough.
I needed friends, not the kind you see from day to day,
but the kind that will always and forever stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment