Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why...Why My Life Should Like That

im feeling
that
i should'nt laugh so much
its just
show that im a idiot
a idiot that never know pain
the sadness..in my heart
it will
never disappear
it will follow me
until the day i disappear
i hope
that there is someone
who can hear to all my
sadness
all my
problems
i wish i could found one
once upon a time
i found one person who can hear to all my sadness
it come until the end
i feel that
i have been fooled
that person
never heard to all my sadness
all my problem
thats how
i feel fear to all
my friend
buddy
even best friend
i trust no one
cause i worth that i should only
hide my self
with a fake smile
never mind
just let it continue
the sadness
thx for appearing in my life
i wish i can find someone
who can share all hapiness and sadness with me
i will
until the end of my life
until i disappear
there will
someone
who can share hapiness and sadness with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment