Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bridge to heaven

i found my bridge to heaven
its is you..
mask
i wearing a mask now
im not gonna blog for 2 months
cause im gonna be a study worm
but ill never forgot you all
for supporting my blog=D
ofcause
even we can met few times
at kasturi and stanley there
but i still miss you alot
super alot i miss you
every minutes
every second
im missing you
no doubt
you are my bridge to heaven
you lead me happy live
you help me throw all the sadness away
i love you always
!!!
one more thing
if you lock ur self up
then i will lock my self up too
dont blame me
i will lock the fake me up
the funny me
the kind me
i will lock it all up
even stronger than urs
then the real me
serious
no joke
will come out once again
it been lock for 9 years
is time to release it
real me
do you wan to come out from the cage?
and take over the weak
always kena bully
d fake mask?
and revenge for the fake mask?
so please
i beg you
never lock ur self up
the real me have gotten strong in my heart
it anytime will been release
and i dunno when i will become a serious man
btw
one day
you saw me
im a serious man
no smile at all
im sorry to tell
that the fake me
had killed by the real me
real me will start to take over my place
so lar~!
i beg you
never lock ur self up..

No comments:

Post a Comment