Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Monday, July 20, 2009

this few days

this few days
keep posting emo things lol
xD
haha
nevermind lor~
i duwan psot emo things d
HAPPY dude
haha
boring kindly this few days
too much work
haha
jsut chatted with a keong
tat sei na ying xD
pondan!
btw
mother leave me alone
haha
she so early offline
sister worse
afternoon jau offline
then duwan choi me this brother d
xD
dear good abt
accompany me from 4 oclock to 9 oclock
love dear =D
btw
dear ah
promised me to sleep early jor wor
must fulfill~
me also promised to dear b4
and i got sleep early lor
so dont simply think xD
18/7/09
i will remember this day
this day makes me no privacy=D
i learnt a good lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment