Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ignore me

if i injured
will you come and help me?
will you come and care me?
if im sad
will you come and console me?
will you come and make me happy?
if im sick
will you give me a call?
will you come my house to visit me?
if im dead
will you continue your life?
will you forgot me?
if im alive
will you notice me?
will you say hi to me?
if i pass by you
will you come and say hi?
will you saw me?
if i sit beside you
will you talk with me?
will you see me?
but i can know all the answer
without hearing to ur answer
your answer will always be the same
DUNNO!
MAYB!
NO!
YES!(for 4th question)
im bored with it..
im been wood for those answer
but i duwan to know further answer
It Really Hurt
If Someone Hide Something From You
But You Wish You Could Never Know
And Never Listen
you know say too
[RealEyes Realise Realies]
this sentences let me know
one more lie
is coming
apeparing
but i dunno when=D
=)
you must happy ah~!
dont because of me become sad
im useless people
im not worth for anything
i should'nt be in this world xD
World
What is It?
Why im in IT?


~I am not your expired toys~
~please do not choose me if you just play with me~
~ dont sometimes treat me good and bad~
~cause i really hate it~
lol..
this 4 senctences tengok dari keong punya blog
geng lor he
emo than me
now i got emo sifu liao
but this also my feeling
thanks to keong
type my feeling out too..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment