Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

To Dear

aiyoo you>.>
my previous post not for you lar~
why you ...
><
mt previous post copy from my friend d
haha
cause
i see
so leng ma
mai copy from him lor><
but you misunderstood is me ><
alamakTT
nevermind
if you misunderstood
i also ntg to do xD
you hurt me with 1 sentences= =
you just cant concern my feeling= =
TT
fine lor xD
if you say that
told you im useless in knowing people's feeling lor~
you duwan hear xD
nevermind lar
i told you b4
we wont have ICE-WAR
= =
will have Fire-War
xD
so dont misunderstood again lar you= =

1 comment:

  1. lolx
    act is misunderstanding laa
    funny laa
    summore wan me b middle pers0n = =
    but nvm lor
    bcoz of both 0f u, worthy geh ^^

    *dun always make me jealous laa xD

    ReplyDelete