Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is around the corner!!!!

yoyo
Merry christmas to all my fellow fren
whish is christian
kk?
haha
dont say i no wish
is u all no see my blog lo
aiyo~~
today 1pm only wake up
wakakaka
wake up in afternoon
not morning
this afternoon
eat the food that my mum cook
very tasty!!
yahoo~~~
my mum cook d food
is 4ever so tasty
evening like 3 pm
i started to paint my house
i mean the gate
the coulour damn nice'
but i paint upper only
cause very tired==
my dog
zz
i bring my dog to jogging
my dog keep run here run there
make me pokai
wth
my doggy damn naughty le
its naughty like my M~U~I
who knows how are them now?
no one know le
zz
even me
but i also not that care le
cause i put too much attention on it
many ppl say i overcare
so now i wont
i will be normal
XD
haha
hope so
its 10oclock in the night
haiz
nothing to do
u all not boring?
i stay home just sleep only
cause nothing do also
i think that u all have something to do
haha
some go grandparents house
some go vacation
go vacation no bring me
so bad le
haha
haiz
ok lo
stop here
today nothing special
just my friend back from vacation i think
stop here
thx for viewing my blog
The End Of 23 Dicember

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    hi...
    i didnt noe u got blog leh...
    blek...
    who say dunno leh..
    they all dun care u meh???
    merry christmas oo...!!
    me here wish u good luck find someone so not lonely 4ever ok??
    i think u no need update evryday d la...

    < bear bear >

    ReplyDelete