Status

Status:
Inactive!..
once awhile update=)
dont bother about the link at right side=)

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Hanazakari no kimitachi GIRL!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Computer got problem..OMG

haiz
today morning
wanted to eat spegati
cause long time no eat
who know
my brother bring me go out with him
but nice also
i can eat dao cowmee
very delicious
jesus!
haha
if got time i bring u guys go k
when natlaie will be back from hong kong?
my fren very miss her
miss her until mess up all the things
many of my fren ask me
y i let he see dao that photop
haha
not my problem lo
he see dao le
zz
but nvm
i hope he very XING FU
hope can kao dao
XD
all my best my fren
its night again
1 more day over
haiz
when will start skul?
at home very boring
i can boring until walk here walk there
ntg go
haha
u guys le?
not boring stay at home?
haiz
new day new start
new year new planning
hope ur guys got a bunch of planning to do next year
dont wait last moment only plan
its too late~~
haiz
night more boring le
nothing do at all
just slp at my bed
and thinking my lover XD
haha
geng le
u guys
haiz
i hope i can go cc
play dota with my fren
so i wont have that boring
my this computer got virus
dunno wat virus
haiz
thats all for today guys
gudnitez and sweat dream
love u all and miss u all
The End of 22 Dicember

No comments:

Post a Comment